Monday, November 9, 2009

Just Picked CODMW2 & Logitech G9X Laser Mice

This game is big. I went with the PC copy and CD 1 of 2 has been installing for about 10 minutes with 10 minutes to go. I would imagine the Xbox and PS3 version will have very long load times, is any one able to confirm this?

Played single player for an hour or so and the stages are well thought out if not a little bit over the top. It is very rear that i finish single payer games. COD MW1 being an exception and I think after my 1st hour MW2 that i will be playing through to the end.

Now the reason I have been so excited about this game is online play, and it has not let me down so far. The matchmaking system is working much better than most Xbox 360 games I have played in the past. However i am still find that game lobby's are closing and lag when the host leave the game. Hopefully some one will hack the game so we can play dedicated servers.

As for the game play it is very intense and a big step forward from the 1st game. teams and weapons seam to be more balanced than in the 1st game, even kill streak bonus such as chopper are more balanced.

So far i am liking the game graphics are killa and my new mouse and G35 are giving me a slight advantage.

If you are not sure if you are gong to buy the game i would recommend it, however i am a long term fan of the COD series and my opinion might be slightly bias.

Darkone

No comments:

Post a Comment